Friday, July 17, 2009

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night

(yeah, you know, even my 4 year old sings it these days.)

Anyway, yes indeed it was a good night:



PRV'd The Real World Cancun last night and watched it.

Watched Big Brother 11.

Made some Florida Orange Iced tea. Yep from scratch, with real tea. A Rooibos tea from my friend Jacqui at Sisters Leap Tea. (which one of my friends isn't addicted to Rooibos Chocolate Mint yet? that's right, you know you all are! LOL)


After being at Amy's house on Monday, and tasting her iced tea, I decided to give it a shot.

I boiled about 7 cups of water and added the tea to that. (how much tea? about 6 or 7 tea measures I think). Then some sugar too (how much? well maybe 5 tea measures?) Got it all cold in the fridge too. There, we're ready for you Summer! Because The Weather Network tells us that you're finally coming back tomorrow for a while! hallelujah! It's about time!

Then of to the purses....
The "exteriors" are done.
Cutting the pockets for the interior.