Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lila Tueller, "la magnifique" (oh I won the Colourway contest!)

Check out the AMAZING blog from Lila Tueller Designs!!! Don't you just love her work? She is just so talented.

She posted a few weeks back about helping her coming up with colourway ideas for a new Fall collection of fabric. I had just visited the Three Irish Girls website. They just make the best colourway of yarn! I want to order them all. I picked the Aiden colour: beautiful mix of green, teal, brown and ivory.





And guess what? I won!!!!

I won 2nd place in the contest. Here is the proof in this post from Lila Tueller!
YAY!
She mixed up the two names with the suggestions. So my name is supposed to be with the yarn, not the leaves. But she added a little note. All good! :-)
And then, she has already started putting the colours together. How amazing is that? Look at what she did so far, just gorgeous!!!! I love the little bird and the different type of flowers and ferns. Very good....

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the colors! You deserved the win.

I love all your work actually. Inspires me to get out my sewing machine again.